To apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Client Field Manager
Reports To: Client Services Manager
The ClaimLinx Field Manager is responsible for providing client services for ClaimLinx and Outside Benefit Consultants. This position is responsible for accompanying Benefit Consultants and Client Services Manager on customer visits to gather the requirements of the policy as well as all paperwork for implementing new clients. The Field Manager is responsible for continued client education, renewal and MERP review. Also acts as an internal liaison working with the client administrator and others to assure customer satisfaction and retention. Position also requires making unaccompanied calls to new clients and existing clients.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Must demonstrate an ability to have successful communications with ClaimLinx clients and Outside Benefit Consultants as follows:
- Obtain individual applications and new business applications to successfully implement new clients and make changes to existing clients.
- Accompany Outside Benefit Consultants on customer calls to assure successful policy implementation.
- Speak with business owners, accountants, financial planners, health benefit administrators, CEOs and CFOs of small businesses (10 – 500 employees).
- Educate client administrators on the ClaimLinx administrative process and group implementation which may include coordinating or facilitating enrollment meetings.
- Coordinate with Sales, Claims and Administration to coordinate client responses or meetings internally and externally to ensure positive client service and retention.
- Must demonstrate an ability to build the ClaimLinx business and brand by developing, maintaining, and strengthening relationships with all internal and external customers and Outside Business Consultants.
- Act as an internal and external liaison working with all parties to assure a smooth implementation and an excellent customer experience.
- Ability to understand and respond appropriately to all customer requests and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with all customers and potential customers, as well as internal ClaimLinx associates and Outside Business Consultants.
- Ability to maintain existing relationships and develop new relationships through strategic networking.
- Must demonstrate an ability and willingness to on-going use of ClaimLinx Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) as follows:
- Manage database of prospects and client information.
- Post client and prospect notes in Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Be aware of and make suggestions for additional opportunities to optimize CRM system.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to commit time and effort to increase professional development. Defines oneself to a great extent by work and derives personal satisfaction from career success and accomplishments.
- Develops a basic understanding of the industry and products offered by ClaimLinx.
- Sets high standards and is dedicated to achieving business results, even when personal sacrifice is required.
- Uses after-hours time to plan and lay the groundwork for completing tasks.
- Must demonstrate an ability to perform administrative duties as follows:
- Responsible for implementing plans, plan changes and plan exceptions in ClaimLinx systems.
- Responsible for all service processes, including group research to provide correspondence to clients including group client reports, member packets, refund notices, run off addendums and group terminations.
- Manage periodic prospect and client proposals and sales collateral.
- Attend weekly and monthly sales meetings and contribute to sales and service initiatives as required.
- Maintains agent of record changes, premium changes and or updates.
- Research prescription issues and correspond with pharmacy vendors on pharmacy related issues.
Education and Experience:
- Must be willing to secure a valid insurance license in the states (or specific territory) ClaimLinx performs business.
- Industry knowledge and account management experience is a plus.
- Inside customer service experience preferred but not required.
- Preferred college degree or experience equivalent with three years business development experience.
Skills, Specialized Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Experience with data manipulation for importing & exporting information
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Organization, attention to detail, flexibility and strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to work without direct supervision and demonstrate considerable initiative
- Can work directly with an owner of a company
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time
- A minimum of 3 professional referrals required. Please provide name, company, position, phone number, and email address for each.