To apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Client Service Coordinator
Reports to: Client Services Manager
The Client Service Coordinator works as a liaison and point of contact for Claimlinx internal departments, internal and external consultants, brokers, agents and group administrators to service, implement and maintain clients while delivering outstanding customer service. A self-motivated team player that displays team work, dependability, apparent motivation and ethics are an integral part of all positions with our company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Client Service Coordinator will be responsible for providing client services which includes, but are not limited to:
- Acts as a liaison and point of contact between all parties to maintain and implement new groups to assure a seamless implementation and excellent customer service.
- Educates consultants or administrators on the Claimlinx Administration Process & Group Implementation which may include coordinating or facilitating enrollment meetings.
- Obtains correct and complete paperwork from agents, consultants, administrators and members for group implementation.
- Responsible for implementing plans, plan changes and plan exceptions in the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Researches issues related to member enrollment with primary insurance and ClaimLinx.
- Coordinates with client administrators and agents regarding enrollment, terminations, additions and all things included on the processing change request forms such as address changes and employment updates for current members.
- Processes, researches and provides correspondence to groups including group client reports, member packets, refund notices, run off addendums, group terminations, etc.
- Coordinates with Sales, Claims, & Administration to coordinate client responses or meetings internally and externally to ensure positive client service, retention & feedback Participates in networking events, enrollment meetings or Claimlinx sponsored events
- Maintains agent of record changes, premium changes and/or updates
- Sets up and maintains list bills for groups
- Researches and corresponds with pharmacy vendors for pharmacy related issues
- Assigns activities, tasks, leads or updates on CRM (Customer Relationship Management System) and uses CRM as a vehicle for capturing client information.
- Demonstrates an ability to commit time and effort to increase professional development
This position requires superior organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail, and will have daily interactions with brokers, agents, administrators and internal Claimlinx departments. This position has a heavy focus on positive customer service behavior attributes with an ability to present a professional appearance both on the phone and in person. The position also requires strong problem solving and research skills.
Education & Skill Requirements include:
- High school graduate, some college preferred
- At least 2 years in a business environment
- At least 2 years in customer or client services
- Healthcare Industry knowledge with the capability of understanding insurance terminology
- Account management experience is a plus
- Career minded & self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Experience with data manipulation for importing & exporting information
- Ability to trouble shoot, research & problem solve
- Organization, attention to detail, flexibility and strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to work without direct supervision and demonstrate initiative
- Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access)
- QuickBooks Online
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Basic knowledge of use of the email system, phone system, fax, computer copier etc.
- Willingness to do some travel for client visits, enrollments or networking events