The ClaimLinx office will be closed on Monday, July 4 to celebrate Independence Day with friends and family. All inquiries will be returned as soon as possible upon our return.
We hope all our clients and members are able to enjoy the holiday safely with loved ones. Our staff will be grilling, hanging by the pool, travelling to see family and generally trying to stay cool. What are you doing for the holiday? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
Facts about American Independence Day
- The Continental Congress issued the Declaration of Independence on July 4th. That’s why we celebrate on that date.
- Both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed in Philadelphia.
- The first signee of the Declaration of Independence was John Hancock
Facts about Celebrating July 4th
- The oldest 4th of July Parade happens in Bristol, Rhode Island
- Massachusetts was the first state to recognize the 4th of July as a holiday
- Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks show is the biggest fireworks display of the holiday.
- The 4th of July did not have common celebrations until after the War of 1812.
Fun actives to do to celebrate
- Make patriotic desserts
- Have a backyard movie with family and friends
- Go camping in your background
- Have a game night
- Make crafts with your kids
- Watch fireworks
- Spend the weekend on the water
We encourage all of our members and clients to stay safe while celebrating the holiday and we look forward to working with you again when our office is open.