The service team is upgrading the ClaimLinx Employer Portal. The new system is easy to use and includes many added features clients have been looking for. We know how important it is for administrators to have easy access to company health plan documents.
The new portal is a secure way to download these documents. Those in charge of the health plan can also upload enrollments, terminations, changes and more. It will be the best way to share information with the ClaimLinx Service Team.
When the change is happening
The switch to the new employer portal will take place on Wednesday, February 23. On that day, all client administrators will receive an email invitation to set up a username and password in the new system. Please look for your invitation on that date. It will come from ClaimLinx Portal at the email address email@example.com.
Once the username and password has been set up administrators can access the portal at any time by going to ClaimLinx.clinked.com. Please use these instruction sheets for assistance on how to download and upload documents.
- How to upload a document to ClaimLinx Employer Portal
- How to download a document from the ClaimLinx Employer Portal
What administrators can do in the system
Just like the old employer portal, the new system is a secure way to download and upload documents. It can also help with plan administration. Through the employer portal, administrators can:
- Submit New Enrollment paperwork
- Download plan brochures
- Submit Employee Termination paperwork
- Send Changes of Address forms
- Submit Plan Change documents
- Download Schedule(s) of Benefit
- Review contract details
- See updates from ClaimLinx
- and more!
The new system also allows for more collaboration between our team and administrators. You can ask questions about documents within the portal. You may also see who to contact for questions. The new system includes a lot of new features we are sure employers will find useful.
Upgrades in the new employer portal
The employer portal has many new features we know administrators will enjoy. We hope this enhances your service experience with ClaimLinx and makes it a little easier to manage your company plan. These features include:
- Notifications automatically sent to ClaimLinx when documents, such as enrollments and terminations, are uploaded
- More than one administrator can have access to the portal
- Comment and/or ask questions directly on documents
- A custom home page with your Service Team information
- Notifications automatically sent to you when ClaimLinx updates documents
- Manage your username and password on your own
When access to the old portal ends
Once ClaimLinx has made the switch to the new employer portal, the old Portal Express system will only be available for a limited time. Access to the old system will end on Friday, March 4. Please download any documents you want for your reference before that date.
Keep in mind all company plan documents will already be uploaded and available in the new portal. That includes the company’s contract, Summary Plan Description, Schedule of Benefits, plan brochures, custom enrollment form, etc.
Who to contact with questions
If you did not receive your email invitation to the new system or if you are having trouble navigating the page, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team members are happy to assist.