Last week ClaimLinx conducted a trial of a change to our customer service phone operator from a local attendant to an auto attendant. We believe this transition will ensure members and administrators will reach their desired departments faster, and with less front-end explanation.
Related Post: What a Full-Service Insurance Agency Can Do for You
This change will remain permanent for the foreseeable future. We have already seen an improvement in our call efficiency. We have found members are able to reach the claims department quickly, without having to explain their issue to multiple people.
Below are the options all callers hear when reaching the general ClaimLinx customer service numbers, (800) 858-1772 or (513) 677-6262.
- Dial 1 – If you are a member or provider’s office calling about claim status, benefits or eligibility
- Dial 2 – If you are an administrator or broker
- Dial 3 – If you are in need of insurance
- Dial 4 – Lisa Grubb, ClaimLinx Health Insurance agent
- Dial 5 – Kathy Durnell, ClaimLinx Health Insurance agent
- Dial 6 – To reach accounts receivable
- Dial 7 – General mailbox
Related Post: ClaimLinx Has Made Staffing Changes to Better Serve Clients
Administrators and members can still reach specific ClaimLinx team members by dialing their extensions or their direct lines.