The colder weather is gone and it’s finally spring! The days are getting longer and it’s finally getting warmer outside. The spring season is time for spring cleaning and getting outside. Here are some activities that you can enjoy with your family and friends.
Activities to do as a family
- A spring picnic– Pick your kids’ favorite foods and enjoy your lunch or dinner outside. You can have a picnic anywhere. It could be in a park, the ocean, or even your backyard. Enjoy time outside with your kids.
- Go to the zoo – Spring is the perfect time to visit your local zoo. Your kids can see their favorite animals. The animals are more active when the weather is cooler so going in the morning would be the best time.
- Outdoor movie night-instead of going to the movie theater, watch a movie in your own home. But instead of watching it inside, watch the movie outside with your kids.
- Go on a scavenger hunt- Plan a spring scavenger hunt around your house. Make a list of items that would be fun to find. When you find the item, take a photo of it so you can have it as a memory. If you want to make it a competition, split into teams to see who can find the items first.
- Play in the rain– Who doesn’t like playing in the rain? It’s time to bring out rain boots and dance in the rain. You can also collect raindrops to see what they look like.
Activities adults can enjoy
- Visit your local farmer’s market– The spring season is the perfect time to visit your local farmer’s market. It is the perfect way to start your weekend.
- Try pickle ball– Pickleball is all the rage! It is a great way to stay active and meet new people.
- Join a 5K– Registering for a 5k is a great way to raise money for a charity. And it’s also a great way to stay active and meet new people. It’s also a way to get fresh air.
- Go Stargazing– After a stressful day, stargazing can be calming and relaxing. Whether it’s in your backyard, or you travel to get the best view, there’s nothing like a clear night with the stars.
- Partake in spring cleaning- Spring is the time for spring cleaning. Spring cleaning is time to reset and have a healthy environment for spring and summer.
The best advice is always to try to make the most of each moment. Take time for yourself, your friends and your family. We hope you’re able to enjoy this spring season. Time for you, your family and friends makes for a happier, healthier you.