The ClaimLinx office will be closed Friday, April 7th for Good Friday. Staff members will be enjoying the day and spending Easter Holiday weekend with family and friends. We appreciate our clients and partners’ understanding of this time for rest for our team.
Our team members will respond to any calls or messages as soon as possible upon our return on Monday, April 10th. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
To kick off the holiday, read more facts about Easter:
- Easter can take place any day between March 20 and April 23.
- Easter is the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ in the Christian religion.
- The Easter Bunny legend began in Germany. The Easter Bunny dates back hundreds of years, beginning in pre-Christian Germany.
- More than 1.5 million Cadbury Creme Eggs are produced every day. The Creme Egg is the most popular egg-shaped chocolate in the world.
- Painting eggs originated from a Ukrainian tradition.
- The White House Easter Egg Roll event has been celebrated by the President of the United States and his families since 1878.