Our partner and tax consultant, Ed Lyon of AccounTax, Inc. shares some interesting information about how you may be able to write off your next vacation. Follow these tips for compliance:
1. Make all your business appointments before you leave for your trip.
2. Make Sure your Trip is All “Business Travel.”
3. Be sure to deduct all of your on-the-road-expenses for each day you’re away.
4. Sandwich weekends between business days.
5. Make the majority of your trip days count as business days.
To learn more, please contact Ed Lyon at 513-324-2912 or firstname.lastname@example.org.