Our partner and tax consultant, Ed Lyon of AccounTax, Inc. shares some interesting information about how you may be able to write off your next vacation. Follow these tips for compliance:
Related Post — Lending Money to Family? Make It a Tax-Smart Loan
1. Make all your business appointments before you leave for your trip.
2. Make Sure your Trip is All “Business Travel.”
3. Be sure to deduct all of your on-the-road-expenses for each day you’re away.
4. Sandwich weekends between business days.
5. Make the majority of your trip days count as business days.
Related Post: Breaking Down The Employer Mandate Tax Penalties
Click here to read the full explanation of tips and examples. Ed Lyon has also created an informative webinar to help you understand Section 105 Plans after Obamacare.
To learn more, please contact Ed Lyon at 513-324-2912 or email@example.com.